We are now open
Here's our quick guide to help you plan your next visit as the centre reopens.
We are open and we can't wait to welcome you back.
We know it’s going to take some getting used to, and the way we all shop is going to feel different for a while.
Our priority is yours and our colleagues’ health and we have introduced a range of measures to keep us all safe. These include:
• A one-way system in the centre. Entry into centre will be using all entrances and a one-way system will remain in place. Signage is in place throughout to help guide your journey while you shop.
• Clear signs throughout the centre reminding everyone of the need to social distance, and to avoid shopping in large groups.
• Hand sanitiser stations around the centre.
• Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the centre.
• We are only accepting card or contactless payments at our Pay on Foot machines in the car park.
• We’re restricting how many people can enter the centre and individual stores at any one time. This way, we can ensure everyone in the centre is able to social distance easily.
Please bear with us, as it might take a little longer than normal to get what you want when you visit.
Below are a range of answers to the most frequently asked questions to help plan your next visit:
Will the toilets be open?
Yes – the toilets and baby changing facilities are open although we have introduced measures to encourage social distancing.
Which stores are open?
If you are planning to visit a particular store, please visit their page here for the latest information.
Can I use the lift?
Our lifts are available for use but social distancing is required at all time, and we are recommending one person or household per lift. Please only enter a vacant lift when it becomes available. This may mean delays to your journey through the centre during times of high use.
Are the car parks open?
All car parks are open and operating a cashless payment only system. For further information please visit here. Is the Shopmobility open?
Shopmobility services will open as normal from Wednesday 15th July at 10am.
Do I have to wear a face mask/covering?
In line with the latest Government guidance, we request that face coverings are worn while in the centre. For more information please visit Scottish Government website here
Are store changing rooms open to try on items?
Our retailers will have their own policies when it comes to changing rooms and return periods, so if you're interested in visiting a specific store, we'd recommend getting in touch with them direct. My Union Square gift card expired while the centre was closed, what can I do?
If you have a gift card that has expired while the centre was closed, we will be happy to extend the expiry date so that you have time to use it as we reopen. To do this, please call our Gift Card Support number which you will find on the back of your gift card. If you have a virtual gift card you can find the contact number in the footer of the web page where you check your balance.
Can I bring my dog with me?
We would kindly ask at this time that customers please only bring guide dogs or assistance dogs to the centre.
For more information regarding the Union Square gift card please visit here.