*senior sous chef *
£27-31k depending on experience
*we have great opportunities for senior sous chefs to join our restaurants
*what makes a brilliant senior sous chef?*
* you’ll already have sous or senior sous chef experience in a large, fast-paced kitchen, even so, you’ll quickly find that wagamama is a pretty unique place!
* you’re an inspirational leader who ensures your team delivers exceptional food quality through each + every dish served
* you’re passionate about your people + you care about your guests, creating a positive place to be
* you create an environment where your team understands how important they are to our guest experience
* you train, support + develop your team to help them be the best they can be, and support a strong talent pipeline
* you support your head chef to effectively control gp, spotting opportunities + proactively dealing with these to maximise profitability
* you make sure all wagamama food safety and health + safety standards are consistently met
maybe you’ve never cooked japanese or asian food – not a problem. what’s important is your ability to lead a team under pressure to deliver the highest quality of cooking
working at wagamama is more than a job, it’s a career!
as a senior sous chef, you’ll receive |
* a fantastic training programme
* a brilliant salary + bonus
* a share of staff tips
* a free meal on every shift
* amazing staff parties
* clean chef whites on every shift
* loads of opportunities for growth and progression and so much more!
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or adjustments during the interview process