T.M. Lewin have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join us on a 15hr Part Time basis in Aberdeen
We are truly proud of our history. As the original shirt makers in London, the first T.M. Lewin store opened in Jermyn Street in 1898. Mr T.M. Lewin himself developed the first buttoned down shirt, setting the tone for the shirt we know and love today. We now have close to 100 stores in the UK, with new stores opening in countries across the rest of the world, including Europe, Singapore and Australia. Fashions may have changed since 1898 but excellent craftsmanship, quality, service and value remain the driving force behind the T.M. Lewin brand and are some of the qualities we look for in our colleagues as well as our products.
As a retail colleague at T.M.Lewin some of your daily responsibilities will include:
• Working as part of the team to ensure every customer experiences exceptional personal service and that T.M. Lewin stays famous for service and quality.
• Welcome customers upon entry to the store in a polite and courteous manner.
• Engage with customers to develop a full understanding of their needs and provide the necessary support to meet or exceed their requirements.
• Develop an excellent knowledge of the full range of products and unique selling points in order to promote product benefits to customers.
• Explore opportunities to broaden the range of products you are able offer as applicable.
• Work towards team and individual KPIs to help the store to achieve its goals.
• Carry out all sales transactions correctly and efficiently, neatly folding and carefully packing customer purchases.
• You should be able to build rapport easily with customers and feel passionate about offering only the highest levels of customer service.
The Perfect Fit
The ideal applicant will be have good availability during the week and be able to work both Saturday and Sunday when needed.
You will have previous retail sales experience from a similar luxury retail environment. You should be passionate about people with a strong customer service ethos. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be engaging with a wide variety of customers.
A passion for fashion is vital, we know we have a fantastic product offering and we’re looking for you to drive sales through your product knowledge and passion for the range. Full training and on-going development courses are available to all employees. You should also have a flexible approach, retail is a fast moving environment and will plan to utilise ALL of your skills from selling shirts to tidying up the mannequins.
T.M. Lewin are passionate about our people and offer the opportunity to work in a fun, energetic and fast paced culture. We are high performing and provide high levels of challenge and support.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the TM Lewin website