The Store Manager has the overall responsibility for the Store. She or he will manage the Store to a high standard, maximizing profit performance by achieving sales targets within budget. They ensure that the brand message is consistent with the brand development and that seasonal messages are communicated appropriately. The Store manager leads and develops a sales and customer focused team, inspires the team and all customers with our brands fashion and lifestyle image and products. He or she has the mind set and determination to always be better than our competitors.
• Store Operations: Arranges comprehensive work rosters, covering holiday and sickness cover. Develops and then implements a suitable internal communications strategy to ensure all staff are aware of new company policies, newsletters, memo’s etc. As the main key holder, is responsible for the security of staff, stock, all company monies and the premises and observe all Company Procedures. Ensures all company administration is kept up-to-date and relevant information passed on to Head Office on time. Ensures all deliveries are unloaded, signed off and transferred to the sales floor quickly and efficiently and all relevant paperwork is completed and discrepancies reported. Has a thorough knowledge of stock and all aspects of running the store from till operation to stock replenishment and petty cash purchases
• Recruitment: Recruits suitably competent staff in compliance with agreed company criteria, which reflect the image of the brand.
• Development: Is the main motivator in terms of staff training, ensuring all members of staff comply with Company policies/procedures and service standards and work well as a team. Ensure that all brand values are understood including product knowledge and seasonal messages.
• Performance Management: Be responsible for carrying out all staff appraisals and counselling/disciplinary procedures, in conjunction with HR and management. Responsible for setting goals for all staff in store. Create a business plan for the store that will enable success and obtain the key KPI for the financial year.
• Visual Merchandising: Ensures all seasonal point of sale reflects the current season and is changed in accordance with new product launches. That all products are displayed within their defined categories and merchandised to a high standard
• Relationships with Environment: Establishes a strong working relationship with all brand personnel in Product, Marketing and Sales teams and any other Stores to enable all sales information to be effectively and efficiently communicated. Feedback sell through data, stock holding information, display potential, competitor activity and any other information to assist the Management team
• Attitude/Behavior: Seeks pro-actively out new learnings. Tackles challenges with energy and is resourceful in solutions. Preserves setbacks. Is channel agnostic and technologically savvy. Has capability to think innovative and entrepreneurial
• Years of Experience: 1 - 2 Years as Store Manager or Assistant Manager within a fashion lifestyle branded multiple or high profile independent retailer
• Literacy and numeric qualifications at a high school level are required
• At ease at organizing and running team briefings, people management & motivational skills
• Fluency in Local Language
VF Human Resources | Your Partner for Growth
Talent Leadership Capabilities Culture Rewards
• Excellent spoken and written command of English (if not native language). Other Languages a Plus.
• Merchandising, managing floor space and product densities, computer literate, knowledge of H & S, commercial awareness. Managing stock levels, recruitment & selection
• General knowledge of Social Media and digital trends.
• Must be willing to travel on occasions
How To Apply
The managers applications/CVs can be sent to email@example.com