We’re looking for a dedicated, ambitious and inspirational Retail Manager who can guarantee the smooth daily running of the Boutique in order to ensure sales, profit, performance and customer service level.
Nespresso a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
A day in the life of...
- Driving the performance of the Boutique through strategic planning to deliver business goals.
- Ensuring seamless and consistent customer experience.
- Organising and optimising the smooth running of the Boutique.
- Masters and sustains knowledge of the Nespresso Operations Standards and ensuring compliance in all areas of the business.
- Showcasing leadership behaviours to develop, motivate and inspire the team.
What Will Make You Successful?
We’re looking for a passionate and driven Boutique Manager who is able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the competitive retail environment in which Nespresso operates.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience of working in the retail sector as a Store Manager within large organisations, but we are happy to consider those from a different background who have the required skill-set.
- You’ll have a proven track record of improving boutique performance and a strong history of talent development teamed with continuous improvement.
- You’ll be motivated, driven, and have a high level of commitment to working independently within a field team. We encourage independence and creativity, and you’ll be given as much responsibility as you can handle.
What you need to know…
Nespresso have a strong benefits package which includes a bonus potential of up to 12%, a competitive pension and 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
We review all applications on an ongoing basis so please don’t delay your submission.
To find out more about Nespresso please visit: www.nespresso.com
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.