If you have an eye for fashion and style, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. People shop with their eyes, so it’s the job of our Visual Merchandising teams to keep our displays looking great and our product sales healthy. Stay on trend and on brand, and use your creative flair to showcase the very best we have to offer.
As a section coordinator your job will be to make sure that all processes and operations are completed on time using business SOP’s. You will also have the responsibility of ensuring that we have the right people in the right place at the right time to fulfil our commitments to our customers and business expectations. You will consistently role model and demonstrate our brand values.
About the Role
Your Key accountability will include:
- Supporting individual and team performance through feedback, training and communication
- Coordinates resource across key service areas to ensure customer needs are met
- Coordinates the delivery of standards across the trading day
- Supports individual and team performance through feedback, training and communication as well as sharing knowledge and experience with other team members
- Plans and allocates hours using YPP
Your skills and experience will include
- Being able to demonstrate good planning and organizational skills
- Having an understanding of and can role model excellent customer service skills, putting the customer at the heart of everything.
- Works confidently with reports and numeral data
- Being able to prioritise tasks accordingly during a challenging trading period
- Being a strong team player who influences colleagues and management
- Retail and Visual Experience required